Global Ni Flexible Slicer Knife 16Cm/6" 71GNM04
Global Japanese knives, makers of one-piece steel knives with elegant designs, with sharp and thin durable blades are famous for their state of the art cutlery collection.
With their unique place in pro-kitchens worldwide and appreciation from oriental and continental kitchens, most of the Global knives have won prestigious awards for their distinctness and precision.
The flexible slicer from Global Ni collection is crafted with uttermost neat design to ensure sushi and sashimi cuisines of oriental palate are perfect.
With blade measuring 6Œ inches, this knife is ideal for slicing fishes & meats, making fish fillets, de-skinning fishes & deveining shrimps with its pointed tip.
The hygienic, seamless design is supported by dimpled, slip-free handle for using with safety.
The main features of the product are:
- Ultra-sharp, flexible blade measuring 6Œ inches is ideal for making fish fillets, slicing meats and de-skinning fishes
- Pointed tip design with oval notched end ensures safe usage with different maneuvering techniques
- Rust free, CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled stainless steel handle for slip free grip and control, making the knife efficient for all cutting techniques
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Dimensions: Blade measures 6Œ inches with total length of 11Œ inches
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use to prevent the edges from eroding, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Highly sharp object, safe storage recommended
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place.