Global Ni Oriental Cooks Knife 16Cm/6" 71GN008
Global Japanese knives, makers of one-piece steel knives with elegant designs, with sharp and thin durable blades are famous for their state of the art cutlery collection.
With their unique place in pro-kitchens worldwide and appreciation from oriental and continental kitchens, most of the Global knives have won prestigious awards for their distinctness and precision.
The Global Ni collection of knives is designed to soothe the appeals of great kitchens for their foremost requirements of chefs knives for all basic tasks.
This Asian Chefs knife is an exemplary product from the brand to assure that all the tasks of chopping, cutting and dicing are a neat & clean affair within the hands of experts with these knives.
Available in 3 sizes, measuring 6Œ inches, 8 inches & 10Œ inches to ensure working with food items of all sizes with equal uniformity is provided.
Designed with an oval notched end and pointed tip, the chefs knife is designed for resting the tip on board and cutting even hard vegetables and other food items with easy, safety and superior control.
With unique dimpled handle from Global for excellent slip free grip, the knives endure following features:
- Designed with oval notched ended blade and pointed tip to use the sharp blade effectively
- Available in 3 variations with blade measuring 6Œ inches, 8 inches & 10Œ inches to sate the essential needs of chopping, cutting and dicing for pro kitchens
- Rust free, CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled stainless steel handle for slip free grip and control, making the knife efficient for all cutting techniques
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Dimensions: 6Œ blade, 12" overall
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use to prevent the edges from eroding, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Highly sharp object, safe storage recommended
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place.