Global Ni Paring Knife 9Cm/3.5" 71GNFS01
Global Japanese knives, makers of one-piece steel knives with elegant designs, with sharp and thin durable blades are famous for their state of the art cutlery collection.
With their unique place in pro-kitchens worldwide and appreciation from oriental and continental kitchens, most of the Global knives have won prestigious awards for their distinctness and precision.The versatile, small deft blade design of paring knife from Globals handcrafted Ni cutlery collection promises precise and perfect working in kitchen for tasks like mincing shallots, peeling vegetables and carving fruits neatly, without smashing the surfaces.
Like an extension to the expertness of the hands, this knife with blade measuring 3œ inches is engineered to be the essential addition to all pro kitchens for bringing out the best from small sized food items.
The main features of the product are:
- Blade measuring 3œ inches is designed with pointed tip and sharp edges to work precisely with small sized food items
- Ideal for mincing shallots, peeling, carving fruits & garnishes & cutting herbs
- Rust free, CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled stainless steel handle for slip free grip and control, making the knife efficient for all cutting techniques
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Dimensions: Blade measures 3œ inches with overall length of 7œ inches
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use to prevent the edges from eroding, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Highly sharp object, safe storage recommended
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place.