Global Ni Prep Knife GNM-01 5.5
Global Japanese knives, makers of one-piece steel knives with elegant designs, with sharp and thin durable blades are famous for their state of the art cutlery collection.
With their unique place in pro-kitchens worldwide and appreciation from oriental and continental kitchens, most of the Global knives have won prestigious awards for their distinctness and precision.
The handcrafted collection from Global Ni series is par perfect to address all essentials required in a pro kitchen for cutlery tools.
This prep knife with signature design from Global with hollow grounds on its edge is an ideal food preparation knife designed for cutting, slicing and chopping food items with its razor sharp blade measuring 5œ inches.
The versatile cutlery leaves the hands of experts relaxed, fatigue free and sated with its signature dimpled handle which is absolutely slip free.
With an edge over all other cutlery brands, Global prep knife endures following features:
- Blade with hollow grounds on edge prevents food or dirt traps on it
- Ideal for neat slicing of tender meats, vegetables and other food items
- Perfect tool to serve all the basic needs of cuisine preparation with its medium sized blade measuring 6œ inches
- Rust free, CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled stainless steel handle for slip free grip and control, making the knife efficient for all cutting techniques
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Dimensions: Blade measures 5œ inches with overall length of 10œ inches
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use to prevent the edges from eroding, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Highly sharp object, safe storage recommended
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place.