Global Ni Santoku Knife 18Cm/7" 71GN007
Global Japanese knives, makers of one-piece steel knives with elegant designs, with sharp and thin durable blades are famous for their state of the art cutlery collection.
With their unique place in pro-kitchens worldwide and appreciation from oriental and continental kitchens, most of the Global knives have won prestigious awards for their distinctness and precision.
The must haves of oriental kitchens are incomplete without adaptable santoku knives. Designed for 3 main tasks of slicing, dicing & mincing, Globals santoku knife with blade measuring 7 inches is an ideal pick for pro kitchens.
The hollow grounds on the edge are crafted for cutting and slicing the food items without any food or dirt traps as it creates air-pockets while using the knife.
Oval notched end with right angled blade to the handle ensures extreme safety with minimum fatigue to the hands.
With versatile design, striking finish and slip-free dimpled handle, the knife endures following features:
- Hollow grounds on the blade measuring 7 inches for prevent dirt or food traps while using the knife
- Ideal for slicing, dicing and mincing vegetables and meats neatly
- Rust free, CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled stainless steel handle for slip free grip and control, making the knife efficient for all cutting techniques
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Dimensions: Blade measures 7 inches with overall length of 12œ inches
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use to prevent the edges from eroding, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Highly sharp object, safe storage recommended
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place.