Global Ni Utility Knife 14Cm/5.5" 71GNS02
Global Japanese knives, makers of one-piece steel knives with elegant designs, with sharp and thin durable blades are famous for their state of the art cutlery collection.
With their unique place in pro-kitchens worldwide and appreciation from oriental and continental kitchens, most of the Global knives have won prestigious awards for their distinctness and precision.
The versatile cutlery collection from Globals Ni series delivers all the essentials for a pro kitchen.
With this utility knife measuring a medium sized blade of 4œ inches, all the tasks like slicing tomatoes, hulling strawberries, carving small sized fruits or garnishes are performed with uttermost neatness.
The signature slip-free handle with dimpled surface ensures superior control while using the knife for detailed cuts with precision.
The product endures following features:
- Medium sized blade measuring 4œ inches is designed to serve as basic utility knife
- Ideal for using on small sized fruits, vegetables, herbs or making decorative garnishes for cuisines
- Rust free, CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled stainless steel handle for slip free grip and control, making the knife efficient for all cutting techniques
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Dimensions: Blade measures 4œ inches with overall length of 9 inches
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use to prevent the edges from eroding, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Highly sharp object, safe storage recommended
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place.