Global Oriental Santoku Knife Fluted 12cm 71GS55
Global Japanese knives, showcasing a must have collection of lightweight G series as well as heavy weight GF series knives are not just limited to big size knives.
Santoku knives, the must haves in oriental kitchens are crafted with precise detailing and are available in various sizes from Global.
This santoku knife with blade measuring 12 cm is designed for tasks like slicing, dicing and mincing small size food items.
Fluted blade made with rust free CROMOVA 18 stainless steel material and slip free pear shaped handle ensures clean and neat working without friction, and avoiding food or dirt traps on its blade.
With its edge sharpened at both sides, it swiftly accommodates both, left and right handed cooks. The main features of the product are:
- Wide edge and blade measuring 12 cm is crafted in a seamless way for maximum edge utilization
- Fluted blade design and unique pear shaped handle ensures control and safety while using
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled stainless steel handle for slip free grip and control
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage subjected to care norms
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 181 gm
- Dimensions: 29.5 x 7.5 x 2.1 cm
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 181 gm