Global SAI Paring Straight Knife 9Cm Hammered Finish 71SAIS03
The blades of Global Sai-Paring Straight Knife are crafted from special CROMOVA 18 SANSO material, comprising three layers of Stainless Steel. The central layer with cutting edge is of CROMOVA 18 Stainless Steel, hardened to Rockwell 58-59 degrees and honed to a fine edge to give awesome cutting performances. This is sandwiched between two layers of softer SUS410 Stainless Steel material, which helps to protect the blade against chipping, rusting and staining. A new, hammered finish is applied to the sides of the blade.
- Professional quality Paring Straight Knife
- Sleek, ergonomic handle with thumb grip designed for comfort and safety
- Made from 3-ply special steel with an extremely hard core to keep a hard edge, surrounded by layers of softer, corrosion resistant stainless steel
- carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand.
- Hygienically safe-smooth contours and seamless construction eliminates food and dirt traps.
- The hammered finish helps to avoid food sticking to the blade whilst cutting it.
- Material Used: 3-ply special steel
- Blade length:17cm
- Package includes Global Sai-Paring Straight Knife 9 cm, Hammered Finish