Global Santoku Knife Fluted (Straight) 11Cm 71GS57
Global Japanese knives know the nerves of oriental kitchens in the right way. Precise crafting and equal attention is given to the knives designed for peeling and cutting foods which are small in size such as fruits or small vegetables. Even the small things make the big difference with their thin, small size blades with razor sharp, rust free CROMOVA 18 blade material.
The classic santoku knives, designed for 3 main tasks such as chopping, slicing and dicing food items are crafted by Global with perfection and are available in various sizes. The lightweight big size G series and heavyweight GF series is showcases in a lightweight and small size GS series as well with all basic knives.
This santoku knife with blade measuring 11 cm, has a unique curved handle, with space near blade and handle to give comfortable slip free grip and safety while using it. The ideal knife with hollow grounds on its edge makes it friction free and enables smooth slicing, along with maintaining the flavour and integrity of the food items.
The main features of the product are:
- Thin rust free blade measuring 11 cm and hollow grounds on it for friction free neat slicing and chopping
- Unique curved handle for superior control and safe usage
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled stainless steel handle for slip free grip and control
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 200 gm
- Dimensions: 29 x 7 x 2.2 cm
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 200 gm