Guede Delta 5" 13cm Chef's Paring Knife
With a blade that is slightly longer than most paring knives, but smaller than a chef’s knife, the Guede Delta Chef’s Paring Knife is an excellent solution for the fruits and vegetables that need a slightly bigger paring knife. Every chef has their own personal preferences when it comes to blade length and width, so if you have been missing a knife that is a designed to be a combination between a paring knife and a chef’s knife, the Guede Delta Chef’s Paring Knife will suit you like no other.
The Guede Delta 5" 13cm Chef's Paring Knife is part of the Delta series - the latest Guede series of knives. All pieces in the series are hand forged from a single piece of corrosion-resistant chrome molybdenum vanadium knife steel and are then further perfected in more than 40 mostly manual process steps. The stylish design of the handles features African Blackwood – one of the heaviest wood species in the world, which gives each piece of the Delta series an unparalleled balance.
Guede is known for forging top quality knives in small lots in the German city of Solingen, following the traditions of the old art of making knives that have given Solingen its world renowned reputation. Guede knives have won numerous design awards and are loved by chefs and knife aficionados all over the world.
Key features of the Guede Delta 5" 13cm Chef's Paring Knife:
- Hand Forged from a single piece of chrome molybdenum vanadium knife steel
- African blackwood handle: unparalleled balance
- Outstanding design – winner of the Interior Innovation Award 2011 and nominee of the German Design Award 2012
- Blade Material: chrome molybdenum vanadium knife steel
- Handle Material: African Blackwood
- Blade Length: 13cm (5")
- Handles are not dishwasher safe – clean your knife with a damp cloth after each use.