Guede Delta 8" 21cm Fillet Knife Flex.
The Guede Delta 8" 21cm Fillet Knife features a flexible blade to effectively remove skin and bones from fish and delicate meats. A fillet knife with a flexible blade is essential in every kitchen's knife set and the strikingly elegant design of the knife will complement your kitchen and any other Guede Delta Knives that you may have. The Delta series is the latest Guede series of knives. All pieces in the series are hand forged from a single piece of corrosion-resistant chrome molybdenum vanadium knife steel and are then further perfected in more than 40 mostly manual process steps. The stylish design of the handles features African Blackwood – one of the heaviest wood species in the world, which gives each piece of the Delta series an unparalleled balance.
Guede is known for forging top quality knives in small lots in the German city of Solingen, following the traditions of the old art of making knives that have given Solingen its world renowned reputation. Guede knives have won numerous design awards and are loved by chefs and knife aficionados all over the world.
Key features of the Guede Delta 8" 21cm Fillet Knife Flex.?:
- Hand Forged from a single piece of chrome molybdenum vanadium knife steel
- African blackwood handle: unparalleled balance
- Flexible Blade
- Outstanding design – winner of the Interior Innovation Award 2011 and nominee of the German Design Award 2012
- Blade Material: chrome molybdenum vanadium knife steel
- Handle Material: African Blackwood
- Blade Length: 21cm (8")
- Handles are not dishwasher safe – clean your knife with a damp cloth after each use.