Guede Delta Carving Set- 2
Hand-forged from one piece of stainless chrome-vanadium-molybdenum blade steel, this exceptional carving knife set from Guede is designed for 40 manual operations. It is one among the multi-award winning series Delta of Güde and is hand forged by experts.
Featuring easy-grip, slip-free, beautiful handles made of blackwood, this must-have carving knife set has an unmatched balance and is sure to make cutting a special experience. The knives style and cutting performance delivery makes it worth its price. The features of the knives are:
- Cutting: European U-ground endurance
- Offers unmatched balance and cutting performance
- Comfortable, easy-grip, slip-free blackwood handle
- Blade is made of finely polished chrome-vanadium-molybdenum stainless steel
- Weight: 336 g
- Blade length: 21 cm
Tips for Use:
- Not dishwasher safe - clean or rinse after use with a damp cloth.
- To protect your knife investment, store on a magnetic bar, in-drawer rack or knife block.
- Avoid hard frozen foods or shellfish and twisting the knife when cutting as this may damage the edge.
- Select the proper knife for each task.
- Hone regularly with a honing steel to maintain a keen edge.
- Always cut on a board of wood, bamboo or soft plastic to prevent premature dulling of your knives.
The Guede Delta Carving Set is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.