Guede Delta Slicer Forged w/ Grenadill Handle 8 Inch
Hand-forged from one piece of corrosion-resistant chrome molybdenum vanadium knife steel, this latest knife from Guede is just the perfect tool for all your culinary requirements.
Featuring a very classic and elegant design, the handle shells are slightly raised and made of African Blackwood. The solid design and generous use of materials give the knives of the Delta series an unparalleled balance making cutting a special experience.
- Style: Carving Knife
- Blade Material: Forged Stainless Cutlery Steel
- Grip Material: African Blackwood
- Classy and stylish handle design
- Handle is made from African Blackwood
- Weight: 0.081 kg
- Blade Length: 21 cm
Tips for Use:
- To protect your knife investment, store on a magnetic bar, in-drawer rack or knife block.
- Avoid hard frozen foods or shellfish and twisting the knife when cutting as this may damage the edge.
- Select the proper knife for each task.
- Hone regularly with a honing steel to maintain a keen edge.
- Always cut on a board of wood, bamboo or soft plastic to prevent premature dulling of your knives.
- The handles are not dishwasher safe. Hand-wash with dish soap and water, thoroughly hand-dry.
The Guede Delta Slicer Forged w/ Grenadill Handle is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.