John Boos Maple Chop-N-Slice 20 x 15
Give in to the beauty of the John Boos Maple Chop-N-Slice 20 x 15 chopping board. Split up small prep jobs better on this board and create a functional working space in your counter. The wide board is a pleasure to work on and is used by many professional and home chefs around the world. The top-grade board is completely eco friendly as is manufactured from Hard Rock Maple Wood. Each board is NSF certified and is pre-treated with beeswax board cream to help in better maintenance.
With two smooth surfaces, this board can be used for fruits and vegetables on one side and meats and poultry on the other to prevent contamination. The rounded corners give your board a neat finish and also allow you to transfer content easily. While the board is not dishwasher safe, it can be easily cleaned by using warm water and mild liquid detergent. The edge-grain construction proves durability to the board as the knife goes along the edge and not across it. The board is sturdy enough not to move during working. The tight grain construction ensures that there are no knife marks on the board, which means that there are lesser crevices for bacteria to harbor. Make quick and efficient work of preparation and cooking when you have the John Boos Maple Chop-N-Slice 20 x 15 chopping board with you.
Key Features of the John Boos Maple Chop-N-Slice 20 x 15:
- Reversible Flat Board: for vegetables on one side and meat on the other
- Rounded Edge Finish: provides better finish and easy transfer
- Grain Construction: resistant to cuts and scarring
- Pre-Treated Beeswax Finish: provides smoothness and seals the wood from warping
- Thick Board: keeps food in place and does not slide
- Piece Count: 1
- Board Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 1.2"
- Material: Hard Maple Edge Grain Construction
- Country of Origin: United States