John Boos Maple R-Board Round 18
The hard rock maple edge grain construction of the John Boos Maple R-Board Round 18" is what make this one superior to the rest of the boards. The grains on this board run smoothly and do not dull knives unlike plastic boards. The tight grain construction does not allow knife scars or marks too. This ensures that there are no crevices for bacteria to harbor. The smooth surface works well to prepare pizza and serve it too. This board can handle prep work like dicing, slicing, cutting, julienning, chopping and more.
- Round Board: ideal for making and serving pizzas
- Reversible Flat Board: for vegetables on one side and meat on the other
- Rounded Edge Finish: provides better finish and easy transfer
- Grain Construction: resistant to cuts and scarring
- Pre-Treated Beeswax Finish: provides smoothness and seals the wood from warping
- Thick Board: keeps food in place and does not slide
- Piece Count: 1
- Board Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 1.5"