John Boos Maple RA-Board 18 x 12
Make your kitchen prep job easier than before with the John Boos Maple RA-Board 18 x 12. This cutting board is made in the USA using eco-friendly maple wood that is elegant and performs a great number of tasks for you. Cutting, chopping, slicing and dicing and more is so simple on a Boos board that preparing for cooking becomes a pleasure. This reversible board can be used for fruits and vegetables one side and meats on the other. This method prevents the contamination of germs from meats to other foods. The Boos block comes with handles at the end for easy reversing and also to maneuver the board from counter top to the table top.
Key Features of the John Boos Maple RA-Board 18 x 12:
- Reversible Flat Board: for vegetables on one side and meat on the other
- Rounded Edge Finish: provides better finish and easy transfer
- Grain Construction: resistant to cuts and scarring
- Pre-Treated Beeswax Finish: provides smoothness and seals the wood from warping
- Handles at the Sides: helps you flip the board easily or for better maneuvering of the board
- Thick Board: keeps food in place and does not slide
- Piece Count: 1
- Board Dimensions: 18" x 12" x 2.2"
- Material: Hard Maple Edge Grain Construction
- Country of Origin: United States