John Boos Maple RA-Board 20 x 15
Kitchen prep job is now much easier with the John Boos Maple RA-Board 20 x 15. This versatile hardwood maple board is made entirely in the USA. This board is elegant to match any kitchen décor and is versatile enough to handle any amount of chopping, slicing, mincing, dicing and more. The reversible board helps you organize your cutting well. You may choose to chop vegetables and fruits on one side and use the other for meats. This helps prevent contamination. The hand grips on the ends of the board help in easy transfer from counter to the table.
The FDA approved cutting board features an edge grain construction. This smooth and tight construction will not dull your knives. The edge grain construction will also repel scars and marks that are likely places to harbor germs. This board is not dishwasher safe but can be cleaned very easily using warm water and mild liquid detergent. All Boos boards are pre-treated with Boos Board Cream to prevent the penetration of food and moisture into the grains of the wood. When the board is not treated to the cream it could lead to drying and warping of board. Preparing for a family meal now got very simple with John Boos Maple RA-Board 20 x 15 cutting board.
Key Features of the John Boos Maple RA-Board 20 x 15:
- Reversible Flat Board: for vegetables on one side and meat on the other
- Rounded Edge Finish: provides better finish and easy transfer
- Grain Construction: resistant to cuts and scarring
- Pre-Treated Beeswax Finish: provides smoothness and seals the wood from warping
- Handles at the Sides: helps you flip the board easily or for better maneuvering of the board
- Thick Board: keeps food in place and does not slide
- Piece Count: 1
- Board Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 2.2"
- Material: Hard Maple Edge Grain Construction
- Country of Origin: United States