Messermeister Asian Precision 8" Deba Knife
The Messermeister Asian Precision 8" Deba Knife is perfect for a large fish. Go ahead and catch the big fish this summer and this 8" knife will do a great job of cutting, scraping, and slicing your catch. This knife is heavy, has a wide and wedge shaped single edge blade. The blade comes with a sloping curve to the tip and resembles a cross between a chef’s knife and a cleaver. This classic piece is a German high carbon stainless steel blade construction that is unparalleled in precision and strength. Every single knife is handcrafted one at a time, deploying the same technique that is used to make the fine German-made knives for centuries. The blade, bolster, and tang are all one piece. It is hot-drop forged from a single billet from the finest German steel alloy, which gives it superior quality.
The ergonomic balance of this knife helps in the cutting and slicing without causing stress to your hands. This is a blessing for the chefs who work a lot with knives. The blade is subjected to the 57-58 Rockwell harness test to determine strength and precision. The knife and its handle are fitted in securely with the help of three rivets. The fit eliminates the possibility of dirt and bacteria accumulating in the crevices. The handle shows off a paper pakkawood composite construction. The handle looks elegant with the rivet points. The Messermeister Asian Precision 8" Deba Knife is a must-have for any fishing cum camping expedition.
Key Features of the Messermeister Asian Precision 8" Deba Knife:
- One Piece, Fully Forged: for efficient and comfortable to use
- German High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade: takes care of unparalleled precision and strength
- Ergonomic Balance: helps while cutting or chopping
- 57-58 Rockwell Hardness Test: determines the precision of the knives
- 3 Rivet Construction: for a secure hold
- Paper Pakkawood Composite Handle: ensures great hold and secure grip
- Full Tang: for durability and better handling
- Uses: great for separating meat from its bone, cutting bones, scraping the scales, and cutting the head of a fish
- Asian Precision 8" Deba Knife
- Weight: 0.90 lbs.
- Piece Count: 1
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Lifetime manufacturing warranty