Messermeister Four Seasons 8 Inch Chef's Knife Blue
The Messermeister Four Seasons 8 Inch Chef's Knife Blue is the perfect knife to have in your kitchen. A chef’s knife is one of the most common knives used by both professionals and home cooks alike. The chef's knife was originally designed for slicing large cuts of beef. Today it is a general-utility knife for most western cooks. The knife features a broad blade, which is ideal for peeling, slicing, dicing, chopping, and mincing of vegetables, meat, and fish. There are two common types of blade shapes in western chef's knives, French and German. The German-style knife has a more deep and continuous curve all along the cutting edge while the French is straighter till the end and curves at the tip. With a bright colored handle, this one-piece and fully stamped knife is sturdy and will last you long. Its industrial strength handle provides a comfortable grip while the high-carbon German stainless steel keeps the blade rust free.
The knife has a spine that gradually tapers to the cambered cutting edge and creates a pointed tip. This geometric design balances the weight evenly between the blade and the handle, while relieving stress on your hands. The knife also features an enveloped tang, where the metal portion of the blade runs down the entire length of the handle making it stronger. For best results, professional cooks prefer to grip the blade itself, with the thumb and the index finger grasping the blade just to the front of the finger guard and the middle finger placed just opposite, on the handle side of the finger guard below its bolster. If you have always wanted to chop and dice like the professionals on TV, buy a Messermeister Four Seasons 8 Inch Chef's Knife Blue and get started immediately.
Key Features of the Messermeister Four Seasons 8 Inch Chef's Knife Blue:
- One Piece, Fully Stamped: makes your knife sturdy
- Industrial Strength Handle: comfortable to use
- Broad Blade: ideal for peeling, slicing, dicing, chopping and mincing vegetables, meat and, fish
- German High-Carbon Stainless Steel: keeps blade rust free
- Enveloped Tang: refers to the metal portion of the handle that runs down the length
- Geometric Design: balances weight evenly between the blade and the handle, reduces stress on hands
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 lbs.
- Color: Blue
- Made in Portugal
- Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty