Messermeister MU Bamboo 10 Inch Slicing Knife
Cut even and clean slices from a variety of food items with the Messermeister Mu Bamboo 10" Slicer Knife. Messermeister has crafted this knife living up to their over four decade legacy of setting high standards of quality in kitchen tools and cutlery. The high carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel blade is a great choice for the blade material as it is strong and resistant to wear and corrosion. A narrow spear point fine edge makes the blade an impressive tool for medium to large slicing tasks and for separating meat from the bone. A 15-degree precision delivers a superior edge and enhanced sharpness.
Exhibiting a satin finish, the blade is rust-free and easy to clean. A one-piece stamped construction equips this knife with an emphatic performance that makes slicing everything from a delicate fruit to a hard vegetable a painless task. A Rockwell hardness of 58 means more toughness and flexibility. A long lasting carbonized treated bamboo handle gives you a great grip while cutting so that you can focus on gaining speed while slicing without worrying about the knife slipping out of the hand. The Messermeister Mu Bamboo - 10" Slicer Knife also has a closed bolster collar that produces excellent stability, balance and helps in complete sharpening of the blade.
Key Features of the Messermeister Mu Bamboo – 10" Slicing Knife:
- High Carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium Steel : for impressive strength, wear and corrosion resistance
- Carbonized Treated Bamboo Handle : for lasting durability and superior grip
- Extra-Wide Chef's Knife Blade with a Fine Edge: ideal for cutting and slicing smaller items
- Satin Finish Blade: for making it rust free and easy to clean
- 15-Degree Precision: produces a better edge that retains its sharpness for a long time
- One-Piece, Fully Stamped: for excellent cutting performance and sturdiness
- Closed Bolster Collar: enables stability, balance, strength and complete sharpening of the blade
- 58 Rockwell Hardness: renders a remarkably flexible cutting performance and makes it non-brittle
- Piece Count:1
- Blade material: High carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel with a satin finish
- Handle material: Carbonized treated bamboo
- Blade Length: 10"
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Product Dimensions: 17 1/5" L x 3" W x 1" H