Messermeister MU Fusion 10" Slicer Knife
Carry out your medium to large slicing tasks with a newfound ease when you have the Messermeister MU Fusion 10" Slicer Knife in your culinary repertoire. With a narrow spear point, it lets you separate meat from bones the quick and easy way. Constructed from high carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel, this fusion slicer knife shows wonderful strength and resistance to wear and corrosion. The fine, satin finish blade has a 15 degree precision edge that stays sharp for a long period of time. A satin finish imparts easy cleaning and rust-free properties to the blade. The extra wide chef’s knife blade has a fine edge that makes it well-suited for cutting and slicing smaller items.
With a closed bolster collar, this knife promises all the stability, strength, and balance that can help in the complete sharpening of the blade. Cutting through challenging food items is no longer time consuming and tiresome when you are armed with this very efficient slicer knife! The one-piece, fully stamped construction makes sure it performs like a pro to let you accomplish your cutting chores with ease and in a sturdy manner. With a hardness degree of 58 Rockwell, the knife is extremely flexible and non-brittle. With a linen textured handle, the Messermeister MU Fusion 10" Slicer Knife ensures you get a solid grip and durable performance when you need to use it day after day for your culinary pursuits.
Key Features of the Messermeister MU Fusion 10" Slicer Knife:
- High Carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium Steel : for an impressive strength, wear and corrosion resistance
- Linen Textured Resin Handle : for a lasting durability and a superior grip
- Extra-Wide Chef's Knife Blade with a Fine Edge: ideal for cutting and slicing smaller items
- Satin Finish: given to the blade for making it rust-free and easy to clean
- 15-Degree Precision: produces a better edge that retains its sharpness for a long time
- One-Piece, Fully Stamped: for an excellent cutting performance and sturdiness
- Closed Bolster Collar: for stability, balance, strength and to allow complete sharpening of the blade
- 58 Rockwell Hardness: renders a remarkably flexible cutting performance, makes it non-brittle
- Piece Count: 1
- Blade Material: High carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Weight: 0.65 lb.
- Made in Seki, Japan