Messermeister MU Fusion 4.5 Inch Utility Knife
The Messermeister Mu Fusion 4.5" Utility Knife a must-have for every kitchen, thanks to the powerhouse performance it offers for most of your frequent cutting tasks. Messermeister has designed this highly useful knife staying true to their high standards of quality, finesse and functionality. The high carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel material is a great choice for the blade material as it offers excellent strength, wear and corrosion resistance. The extra-wide design and a fine edge make this blade a wise choice for handling several tasks such as cutting and slicing smaller food items with great ease. Offering a 15-degree precision, it delivers and sustains enhanced sharpness and a superior edge.
A satin finish lends elegance besides giving the blade rust-free and easy cleaning properties. The one-piece stamped construction makes this knife a reliable companion for cutting into vegetables and food items that are relatively firm. Tempered to a hardness of 58 Rockwell, it gives plenty of flexibility in addition to toughness. A highly durable linen textured resin handle not only looks very contemporary but also enables a grip and control that is sure to please you. A. The thin-bladed Messermeister Mu Fusion 4.5" Utility Knife also features a closed bolster collar that assures enhanced balance, easy re-sharpening of the blade, all while keeping your fingers safe.
Key Features of the Messermeister Mu Fusion 4.5" Utility Knife:
- High Carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium Steel: for impressive strength, wear resistance and corrosion resistance
- Linen Textured Resin Handle : for lasting durability and a superior grip
- Extra-Wide Chef's Knife Blade with a Fine Edge: ideal for cutting and slicing smaller items
- Satin Finish Blade: for making it rust-free and easy to clean
- 15-Degree Precision: produces a better edge that retains its sharpness for a long time
- One-Piece, Fully Stamped: for an excellent cutting performance and sturdiness
- Closed Bolster Collar: enables stability, balance, strength and allows complete sharpening of the blade
- 58 Rockwell Hardness: renders a remarkably flexible cutting performance and makes it non-brittle
- Piece Count:1
- Blade Material: High carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium steelwith a satin finish
- Handle Material: Linen textured resin
- Blade Length: 4 ½"
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Product Dimensions: 11" L x 2 1/2" W x 1" H