Messermeister MU Fusion 6.5 Inch Damascus Santoku Knife
The Messermeister Mu Fusion 6.5" Damascus Santoku Knife is designed to lend extraordinary precision while slicing. Messermeister, a name associated with quality and finesse for over four decades, has designed the Santoku knife for an emphatic cutting performance. The high carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel is an excellent choice for a kitchen knife blade as it offers great strength and an enduring resistance to corrosion and wear. This wide blade with an overall thinner spine and lengthened taper allows an efficient cut each time to suit homemakers and professional chefs. The flat cutting edge has a bolsterless heel and curves near the tip to the shape of a cleaver, making it versatile for cutting and chopping applications. The spine runs parallel to the flat cutting edge for an efficient performance.
A 15-degree precision gives enhanced sharpness to the blade and an impressive edge while a satin-finish gives it rust-free and easy cleaning properties. With a one-piece stamped construction, this practical knife is equipped with a toughness that will amaze you while you deal with relatively hard vegetables and food items. A rating of 58 on the Rockwell hardness scale assures a fair amount of flexibility that will come in handy for your daily cutting chores. A closed bolster collar delivers enhanced balance, safety for your fingers and allows complete sharpening of the blade. The Messermeister Mu Fusion 6" Damascus Santoku Knife also features a highly resilient linen textured resin handle to enable a grip that is perfect for extensive everyday use.
Key Features of the Messermeister Mu Fusion 6.5" Damascus Santoku Knife:
- High Carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium Steel: for impressive strength, wear and corrosion resistance
- Linen Textured Resin Handle : for lasting durability and a superior grip
- Extra-Wide Chef's Knife Blade with a Fine Edge: ideal for cutting and slicing smaller items
- Thinner Spine and Lengthened Taper: gives it maximum precision when slicing
- Satin Finish Blade: makes it rust-free and easy to clean
- 15-Degree Precision: produces a better edge that retains its sharpness for a long time
- One-Piece, Fully Stamped: for an excellent cutting performance and sturdiness
- Closed Bolster Collar: enables stability, balance, strength and complete sharpening of the blade
- 58 Rockwell Hardness: renders a remarkably flexible cutting performance and makes it non-brittle
- Piece Count:1
- Blade Material: High carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium steelwith a satin finish
- Handle Material: Linen textured resin
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Product Dimensions: 14 1/2" L x 3" W x 1" H
- Blade Length: 6 ½"