Messermeister MU Fusion 6.5" Santoku Dot Knife
The Messermeister Mu Fusion 6.5" Santoku Dot Knife is engineered scientifically to produce an impeccable cut each time. Created by Messermeister, a brand that has a four decade old legacy of delighting the culinary community, this knife lends a versatile functionality. An AUS 6 rated high carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel blade will impress you with its strength, sharpness and corrosion resistance. With intelligently placed dots, this extra-wide blade lowers the friction while cutting vegetables and fruits, ensuring an efficient performance. A 15- degree precision delivers enhanced sharpness and a superior edge for cutting anything from vegetable to meat with a lot of precision.
A satin finish makes the blade rust-free and easy to clean while a reliable one-piece stamped construction makes this knife robust enough for cutting into hard and challenging food items quite effectively. A Rockwell hardness of 58 assures further sturdiness and the right amount of flexibility. A closed bolster collar is designed to render excellent stability, balance and allows complete sharpening of the blade. Featuring an elegant-looking linen textured resin handle, the Messermeister Mu Fusion 6.5" Santoku Dot Knife enables a delightful grip to sustain rigorous everyday use.
Key Features of the Messermeister Mu Fusion 6.5" Santoku Dot Knife:
- AUS 6 High Carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium Steel: for impressive strength, wear and corrosion resistance
- Linen Textured Resin Handle : for lasting durability and a superior grip
- Extra-Wide Chef's Knife Blade with a Fine Edge: ideal for cutting and slicing smaller items
- Dotted Blade: leads to an efficient cut bylowering the friction coefficient of tension that exists because many fruits and vegetables are naturally attracted to the side of the blade
- Satin Finish Blade: makes it rust-free and easy to clean
- 15-Degree Precision: produces a better edge that retains its sharpness for a long time
- One-Piece, Fully Stamped: for an excellent cutting performance and sturdiness
- Closed Bolster Collar: enables stability, balance, strength and complete sharpening of the blade
- 58 Rockwell Hardness: renders a remarkably flexible cutting performance and makes it non-brittle
- Piece Count:1
- Blade Material: High carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium steelwith a satin finish
- Handle Material: Linen textured resin
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Product Dimensions: 14 1/2" L x 3" W x 1" H
- Blade Length: 6 ½"