Messermeister MU Fusion 6" Honesuki Knife
The Messermeister Mu Fusion 6" Honesuki Knife brings a contemporary touch to the conventional Japenese poultry knife. Crafted by Messermeister, a brand trusted for retaining high standards of quality and effectiveness in cutlery for over four decades, this knife is a highly useful kitchen tool. A high carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel blade promises a superior performance through its unbeatable strength, durability, rust resistance and ease of re-sharpening. The extra-wide and slim blade is very productive while boning chicken and other poultry or filleting. A 15-degree precision delivers splendid sharpness and a superior edge for an excellent cutting performance.
Measuring 58 on the Rockwell hardness scale, the highly practical knife lends excellent flexibility to let you accomplish your tasks with ease. Assembled with a reliable one-piece stamped construction, this knife delivers all the toughness required for effectively executing your delightful poultry preparations. Courtesy a satin-finish, the high carbon blade is rust-free and very easy to clean. A built-to-last linen textured resin handle ensures a sturdy grip which is well-suited for rigorous everyday use. Equipped with a closed bolster collar, the Messermeister Mu Fusion 6" Honesuki Knife promises excellent balance, safety and allows complete sharpening of the blade.
Key Features of the Messermeister Mu Fusion 6" Honesuki Knife:
- High Carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium Steel: for impressive strength, wear and corrosion resistance
- Linen Textured Resin Handle : for lasting durability and a superior grip
- Extra-Wide and Slim Chef's Knife Blade with a Fine Edge: perfect for boning chicken and other poultry and filleting, and is ideal for cutting and slicing smaller items
- Satin Finish Blade: makes it rust-free and easy to clean
- 15-Degree Precision: produces a better edge that retains its sharpness for a long time
- One-Piece, Fully Stamped: for an excellent cutting performance and sturdiness
- Closed Bolster Collar: enables stability, balance, strength and complete sharpening of the blade
- 58 Rockwell Hardness: renders a remarkably flexible cutting performance and makes it non-brittle
- Piece Count:1
- Blade Material: High carbon, Molybdenum Vanadium steelwith a satin finish
- Handle Material: Linen textured resin
- Product Dimensions: 14 1/2" L x 3" W x 1" H
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Blade Length: 6"