Microplane Elite Series Extra Coarse Purple
The origin of world class grating tools from Microplane is credited to craftsmanship of Richard Grace, founder of Grace Manufacturing Inc. With neatly carved rasp which turned out to be the best zester and cheese grater for households in early days, brand has established itself as one of the most renowned name for graters, shaves & zesters as well as other products.
Elite series graters from Microplane are designed in alignment to their penchant for crème de la crème yet suave sense of designing. Culinary aficionados admire the versatility of extra coarse grater for adding crispy crunch & color in hearty salads with greens, vegetables or grating boiled potatoes for hashbrowns. Soft grip handle in purple to break the color monotony is a splendid addition to the tool with seamless complete steel construction.
The stupendous grater endures following features:
- Designed to coarse grate food items such as semi-soft cheddars, mozzarella, parmesan, Cheshire as well as carrots, onions, beetroots, potatoes, chocolates, farm fresh greens, fruits etc for quick garnishes, main course dishes or desserts in added thick strands
- Ideal for crunchy salubrious salads, vegetable-au-gratin, sandwiches & other recipes in pro-restaurant style presentation
- Protective cover doubles as a measuring cup to catch & hold grated food items
- Seamless, sturdy & rigid construction with steel frame & grating surface
- Non-slip polymer coated foot sets for extended stability over plates, boards or bowls
- Slip-free, polymer coated ergonomic handle in purple firmly fits in the hand for holding grater expediently
- Hang hole for quick accessibility & ease of storage
- Impressive & immaculate lightweight design for added convenience
- Grater surface is made from rust-resistant & non-reactive surgical grade stainless steel to retain original flavors of food items with exceptional sharpness
- Dimensions: 11.2 x 3.2 x 1.3 Inches
- Material Used: 18/8 Stainless steel and Soft grip polymer
Tips for Use:
- Always cover grating surface with reusable protective cover while not in use
- Do not keep near hot ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- For safety, wear Microplane cut-resistant glove while grating
- Use non-acidic mild dishwashing liquid & cleaning brush to clean the grater immediately after using followed by drying neatly to prevent scaling & depositions
- Never use pointed knives & forks etc to remove depositions, instead soak in lukewarm water before cleaning to soften the deposits
- Top rack dishwasher safe
Microplane Elite Series Extra Coarse Grater – Purple is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.