Microplane Elite Series Ribbon Purple
The origin of world class grating tools from Microplane is credited to craftsmanship of Richard Grace, founder of Grace Manufacturing Inc. With neatly carved rasp which turned out to be the best zester and cheese grater for households in early days, brand has established itself as one of the most renowned name for graters, shaves & zesters as well as other products.
Elite series graters from Microplane flaunt their penchant for profuse, crème de la crème yet suave sense of designing grating tools to appeal culinary aficionados with placate experiences. Ribbon grater from the collection demonstrates a sharp grating surface for grating neat curls of chocolate and thin ribbons of soft cheeses, colorful vegetables & greens to complement salads & pastas.
The brilliant features of the stupendous & modish grater in purple are as follows:
- Designed to shave neat curls from chocolate blocks for delectable desserts, drinks or thin ribbons from soft cheeses & vegetables like cabbage, carrots, beetroots, zucchini, onions as well as fruits for salubrious salads
- Protective cover doubles as a measuring cup to catch & hold grated food items
- Seamless, sturdy & rigid construction with steel frame & grating surface
- Non-slip polymer coated foot sets for extended stability over plates, boards or bowls
- Slip-free, polymer coated ergonomic handle in pure purple firmly fits in the hand for holding grater expediently
- Hang hole for quick accessibility & ease of storage
- Impressive & immaculate lightweight design for added convenience
- Grater surface is made from rust-resistant & non-reactive surgical grade stainless steel to retain original flavors of food items with exceptional sharpness
- Dimensions: 11.2 x 3.2 x 1.3 Inches
- Material Used: 18/8 Stainless steel and Soft grip polymer
Tips for Use:
- Always cover grating surface with reusable protective cover while not in use
- Do not keep near hot ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- For safety, wear Microplane cut-resistant glove while grating
- Use non-acidic mild dishwashing liquid & cleaning brush to clean the grater immediately after using followed by drying neatly to prevent scaling & depositions
- Never use pointed knives & forks etc to remove depositions, instead soak in lukewarm water before cleaning to soften the deposits
- Top rack dishwasher safe
Microplane Elite Series Ribbon Grater – Purple is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.