Microplane Elite Zester Black
The origin of world class grating tools from Microplane is credited to craftsmanship of Richard Grace, founder of Grace Manufacturing Inc. With neatly carved rasp which turned out to be the best zester and cheese grater for households in early days, brand has established itself as one of the most renowned name for graters, shaves & zesters as well as other products.
Elite series graters from Microplane are designed in alignment to their penchant for crème de la crème yet suave sense of designing. Zester from the collection flaunts laser welded par-perfect grating surface for twisting the palate with citrus punch in drinks, delectable flavors in desserts and much more, making it a fervently appreciated tool among bakers or bartenders.
The brilliant features of the versatile accessory are as follows:
- Appositely crafted to grate zests from citrus fruits like lemon, sweet line, orange & kinnow etc for flavoring cakes, cookies, tarts, salad dressings and meat marinades
- Peeling hole for drawing thin lacy strands of citrus peels for drinks or soufflé without bitter pith
- Protective cover doubles as a measuring cup to catch & hold zests to prevent messy counters
- Seamless, sturdy & rigid construction with steel frame & grating surface
- Non-slip polymer coated foot sets for extended stability over plates, boards or bowls
- Slip-free, polymer coated ergonomic handle in black firmly fits in the hand for holding zester expediently
- Hang hole for quick accessibility & ease of storage
- Impressive & immaculate lightweight design for added convenience
- Grater surface is made from rust-resistant & non-reactive surgical grade stainless steel to retain original flavors of food items with exceptional sharpness
- Dimensions: 12 x 1-1/3 x 1/3 Inches
- Material Used: 18/8 Stainless steel and Soft grip polymer
Tips for Use:
- Always cover grating surface with reusable protective cover while not in use
- Do not keep near hot ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- For safety, wear Microplane cut-resistant glove while grating
- Use non-acidic mild dishwashing liquid & cleaning brush to clean the grater immediately after using followed by drying neatly to prevent scaling & depositions
- Never use pointed knives & forks etc to remove depositions, instead soak in lukewarm water before cleaning to soften the deposits
- Top rack dishwasher safe
Microplane Elite Series Zester – Black is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.