Microplane High Risk Red Fine Grater
The origin of world class grating tools from Microplane is credited to craftsmanship of Richard Grace, founder of Grace Manufacturing Inc. With neatly carved rasp which turned out to be the best zester and cheese grater for households in early days, brand has established itself as one of the most renowned name for graters, shaves & zesters as well as other products.
Microplane paddle shaped artisan series graters redefine the art of garnishing and culinary traits with indispensible design beneath their colorful sophisticated look. Fine grater from the collection is a perfect mate to exquisite flavor dominated recipes with spices or citrus fruits. It delivers par-perfect results without uneven tugging or breaking of hard cheeses or nutmegs. Oversized paddle shaped handle permits superior grip & comfort with lesser wrist fatigue & twisting.
The brilliant features of the stupendous must have grater are as follows:
- Designed to fine grate hard cheeses such as aged gouda, parmesan, romano or asiago for garnishes as well as spices like nutmeg, cloves & cinnamon for flavoring meats, desserts or drinks
- Also serves as a zester for citrus fruits like lemon, orange or sweet lime without bitter tasting pith
- Ergonomic, contoured soft touch handle in bold red with plastic grips fits firmly in hands for holding expediently while grating
- Anti-slip rubber coated foot sets for extended stability over plates, boards or bowls
- Hang hole for quick accessibility & ease of storage
- Impressive & immaculate lightweight design for added convenience
- Grater surface is made from rust-resistant & non-reactive surgical grade stainless steel to retain original flavors of food items with exceptional sharpness
- Dimensions: 10¼ x 2¾ x 3/8 Inches
- Material Used: Stainless steel, rubber and BPA free plastic
Tips for Use:
- Keep the grater surface covered with protective cover while not in use
- Do not keep near hot ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- For safety, wear Microplane cut-resistant glove while grating
- Use non-acidic mild dishwashing liquid & cleaning brush to clean the grater immediately after using followed by drying neatly to prevent scaling & depositions
- Never use pointed knives & forks etc to remove depositions, instead soak in lukewarm water before cleaning to soften the deposits
- Top rack dishwasher safe
Microplane Artisan Series Fine Grater in Red is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.