Microplane Home Series 2.0 Extra Coarse Red
The origin of world class grating tools from Microplane is credited to craftsmanship of Richard Grace, founder of Grace Manufacturing Inc. With neatly carved rasp which turned out to be the best zester and cheese grater for households in early days, brand has established itself as one of the most renowned name for graters, shaves & zesters as well as other products.
Extra Coarse Grater from Microplane’s home series delineates their penchant for quality & design. Culinary aficionado thoroughly admire the grater with sturdy plastic frame body & signature photochemical process based sharp grating surface for grating extra coarse wisps of soft cheeses, fruits, cabbage, carrots & other greens for added crunch & flavors in salads or pastas. Soft grip handle with bold red accents allows holding grater with superior control while grating hard food items.
The brilliant features of the stupendous must have grater are as follows:
- Designed to coarsely grate food items such as semi-soft cheddars, mozzarella, parmesan, Cheshire as well as carrots, onions, beetroots, potatoes, chocolates, farm fresh greens, fruits etc for quick garnishes, main course dishes or desserts in added thick strands
- Ideal for crunchy salads, vegetable-au-gratin, sandwiches & other recipes in pro-restaurant style presentation
- Non-slip polymer coated frame sets for extended stability over plates, boards or bowls
- Slip-free, polymer coated ergonomic handle in attractive red firmly fits in the hand for holding grater expediently
- Hang hole for quick accessibility & ease of storage
- Impressive & immaculate lightweight design for added convenience
- Grater surface is made from rust-resistant & non-reactive surgical grade stainless steel to retain original flavors of food items with exceptional sharpness
- Dimensions: 10¾ x 3-3/8 x ¾ Inches
- Material Used: Stainless steel and ABS plastic
Tips for Use:
- Always cover grating surface with reusable protective cover while not in use
- Do not keep near hot ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- For safety, wear Microplane cut-resistant glove while grating
- Use non-acidic mild dishwashing liquid & cleaning brush to clean the grater immediately after using followed by drying neatly to prevent scaling & depositions
- Never use pointed knives & forks etc to remove depositions, instead soak in lukewarm water before cleaning to soften the deposits
- Top rack dishwasher safe
Microplane Home Series Extra Coarse Grater in Red is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.