The origin of world class grating tools from Microplane is credited to craftsmanship of Richard Grace, founder of Grace Manufacturing Inc. With neatly carved rasp which turned out to be the best zester and cheese grater for households in early days, brand has established itself as one of the most renowned name for graters, shaves & zesters as well as other products.
Microplane zester is a small, handy and extremely useful accessory for household or pro-kitchens mastering the culinary traits for flavorful dishes in meats or desserts. It is also a delight for pro-bakers & bartenders expert in making citrus flavored cakes, cookies or drinks. The zester neatly zests citrus fruits as well as spices for delectable flavorings.
The brilliant features of the stupendous accessory are as follows:
- Designed to finely zest citrus fruits such as lemons, orange, sweet lime or kinnow fruits for recipes like lemon mousse, tart or cheesecakes as well as alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks
- Sleek & elongated design with supreme quality zesting surface retains sharpness for years
- Hang hole for quick accessibility & ease of storage
- Impressive & immaculate lightweight design for added convenience
- Grater surface is made from rust-resistant & non-reactive surgical grade stainless steel to retain original flavors of food items with exceptional sharpness
- Dimensions: 12 x 1-1/3 x 1/3 Inches
- Material Used: Stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Do not keep near hot ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- For safety, wear Microplane cut-resistant glove while grating
- Use non-acidic mild dishwashing liquid & cleaning brush to clean the grater immediately after using followed by drying neatly to prevent scaling & depositions
- Never use pointed knives & forks etc to remove depositions, instead soak in lukewarm water before cleaning to soften the deposits
- Top rack dishwasher safe
Microplane Classic Zester is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.