Opinel Folding N8 Oak and Stainless Steel
Craftsmen, outdoorsmen, and the everyday men and women, all swear by the Opinel No8 Oak Handle Folding Knife. Versatile in nature, this pocket-knife can be used for cutting open an envelope or peeling an apple, or even cutting a twine. Made with 12c27 Sandvik stainless steel blade, this knife is rust and corrosion resistant. However, you must store it in a moisture-free environment and dry the blade after use. The handle is made of oak wood, adding to the overall strength of this knife. It may be necessary to store the knife in a cool place, since the wood handle may expand or contract with extreme humidity, temporarily affecting the mechanism.
A must-have on any excursion, carry it when you go fishing, and use it to cut line or remove hooks, or shave down kindle on a camping trip. What's more, it features the Virobloc safety ring, invented and implemented in the year 1955. This simple, yet effective locking system prevents the knife from opening when closed. You can strut with confidence, knowing that this pocket-knife will not cause any accidental injury. The blade is sized at 3 1/4", while the open size of the knife is 7 1/2". When the 1.6 oz. weight is thrown into the mix, you get a compact and lightweight pocket knife for the man or woman on the go. Always be ready for camping or tear through sealed mail with a lot of ease when you have the Opinel No8 Oak Handle Folding Knife in your hand.
Key Features of the Opinel No8 Oak Handle Folding Knife:
- 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade: is strong and durable
- Rust and Corrosion Resistant Blade: delivers high-performance for many years
- Virobloc Safety Ring: is a double locking system which ensures the blade is locked in open or closed position, preventing accidents
- Oak Handle: is strong and durable
- Versatile: can be used for peeling or slicing a fruit, on camping or fishing trips or even for cutting open sealed boxes and envelopes
- Blade Material: 12c27 Sandvik stainless-steel
- Handle Material: Oak
- Blade Length: 3 1/4"
- Size: 7 1/2"
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Care: Keep blade dry and store knife in a cool place
- Locking System: Virobloc double safety ring