Peugeot Als-Black Matte and Brushed Stainless Steel Pepper Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
The nomadic mills, as titled by Peugeot to Ales collection illustrate wanderlust fusions with culinary proclivities, both symbolizing the veracious French vibes. This pepper mill measuring 16 cm is a handy and expedient addition to a personal dining space in a household or contemporary salad bar for sprinkling some generous aromatic peppers for enhanced palatability.
The metal head is crafted to assist a splendid grinding experience with following features:
- Contrived for grinding pepper from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- Rotate metallic head gently to grind
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Beech wood body in atramentous black and brushed stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 16 cm
- Material Used: Stainless steel & wood
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Ales Pepper Mill in Black – 16 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.