Peugeot Als-Black Matte and Brushed Stainless Steel Salt Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
The nomadic mills, as titled by Peugeot to Ales collection illustrate wanderlust fusions with culinary proclivities, both symbolizing the veracious French vibes. The perfect brine mate in jet black from the collection is an essential addition to personal dining spaces or pro-bar counters for adding a saline twist to bland foods or drinks for personalized flavors.
The metal head on 16 cm tall accessory is crafted to assist a splendid grinding experience with following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding dry salts
- Rotate metallic head gently to grind
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Beech wood body in atramentous black and brushed stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 16 cm
- Material Used: Stainless steel & wood
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Ales Salt Mill in Black – 16 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.