Peugeot Bali-Acrylic Black Pepper
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Bali collection from Peugeot parades ebullient acrylic minis from the brand measuring just 8 cm to complement tables with their dark vigor for salts and diaphanous for light saline layers. The black mill for pepper is extremely handy to sprinkle a generous dash of flavorful peppers on stew or ravioli for a splendid gastronomic experience.
The little yet stupendous accessory endures following features:
- Designed for grinding pepper from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Acrylic body in atramentous black and brushed stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- PEFC certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 8 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Acrylic & Stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Bali Pepper Mill in Black – 8 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.