Peugeot Bali-Acrylic White Salt
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Bali collection from Peugeot parades ebullient acrylic minis from the brand measuring just 8 cm to complement tables with their dark vigor for salts and diaphanous for light saline layers. The subtle white salt mill is a loyal companion to complement a dining space for adding a briny twist to drinks or bland foods for enhanced palatability.
The little stupendous accessory sets perfectly on Linea acrylic tray for righteous placement and endures following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding only dry salts
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Acrylic body in sophisticated white and brushed stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- PEFC certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 8 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Acrylic & Stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Bali Salt Mill in White – 8 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.