Peugeot Baltic Pepper Mill Acryl 8cm
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Peugeot’s Baltic collection flaunts crystal clear acrylic minis measuring just 8 cm to complement tables with their vaunting flavoring virtues. This pepper mill is a loyal mate to sprinkle a generous dash of flavorful peppers on stew or ravioli for a splendid gastronomic experience.
The stupendous mill is delineated with following features:
- Designed for grinding pepper from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Transpicuous acrylic body and brushed stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- PEFC certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 8 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Acrylic & Stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Baltic Pepper Mill – 8 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.