Peugeot Baltic Salt Mill Acryl 8cm
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Peugeot’s Baltic collection flaunts crystal clear acrylic minis measuring just 8 cm to complement tables with their vaunting flavoring virtues. This brine mate is a beautifully designed accessory to add a dash of specialty salts to soups or salads for an unforgettable gastronomic experience.
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding only dry salts
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Transpicuous acrylic body and brushed stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- PEFC certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 8 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Acrylic & Stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Baltic Salt Mill – 8 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.