Peugeot Baya-Chocolate Salt Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
The Baya collection from Peugeot features marvelous daily life mini mills measuring 8 cm inspired from holistic Zen reveries & Japanese art virtues. The casual brine mate for dining spaces is crafted with uttermost dedication to lineate supreme craftsmanship for sprinkling specialty salts to set an appealing layer over bland foods to sate gastronomic palate.
The dark shaded mill endures following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding only dry salts
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Beech wood body in alluring chocolate color and brushed stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 8 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Wooden & Stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Baya Salt Mill in Chocolate – 8 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.