Peugeot Bistro Pepper Mill Chocolate
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Bistro collection from Peugeot revisits the pages of history and vouches the culinary expertise from the fashion capital since centuries. This pepper mill measuring 10 cm is crafted specifically for bistros to count as a souvenir of antiquity reminiscent to old French dining spaces evincing the heritage of supreme craftsmanship from the brand.
The compendious flavoring mate is delineated with following features:
- Contrived for grinding peppers in coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tightness of brass nut on top determines the grinds coarseness
- Beech wood body in burnt sienna and brushed vermeil brass accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 10 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Wooden & steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Bistro Chocolate Pepper Mill – 10 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a special box with booklet.