Peugeot Chateauneuf-Black Matte Pepper Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Chateauneuf collection from Peugeot demonstrates a collection with impressive metal accents fused with ribbed exteriors on flagship model resembling to Eiffel. With various sizes available to select the best suitable accessory for catering the needs of specialty kitchens, this mill in 23 cm is a highly admired accessory for its comfort & versatility.
The mill is delineated with following stupendous features:
- Contrived for grinding pepper from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- Beech wood body in atramentous black and brushed steel bottom & collar accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 23 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel & wood
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Chateauneuf Pepper Mill in Black – 23 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.