Peugeot Chateauneuf-wild Cherry Pepper Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Chateauneuf collection from Peugeot demonstrates a collection with impressive metal accents fused with ribbed exteriors on flagship model resembling to Eiffel. This mill with 30 cm height in carmine tints stands distinguished on kitchen counters and serves as an ultimate & loyal chef’s mate to let spicy & aromatic peppery flavors embark a kitchen with zealous culinary aficionados.
It is perfectly aligned with balance & meticulous design to easily sprinkle on large barbeque steak or ribs generously and is delineated with following features:
- Contrived for grinding pepper from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- Beech wood body in cherry stain and brushed steel bottom & collar accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 30 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel & wood
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Chateauneuf Pepper Mill in Wild Cherry – 30 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.