Peugeot Chatel-wild Cherry Pepper Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Chatel collection from Peugeot is attributed with Scandinavian natural wooden shades in a minimalistic yet suave craftsmanship. This mill in wild cherry tints has a height of 21 cm and proves itself as a perfect chef’s mate in household or pro-kitchens to enhance palatability of foods with flavorful peppery punches in meats, farm fresh greens, sauces or marinades.
The stupendous accessory is delineated with following features:
- Contrived for grinding pepper from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- Beech wood body in sober wild cherry and brushed stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 21 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel & wood
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Chatel Pepper Mill in Wild Cherry – 21 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.