Peugeot Chatel-wild Cherry Salt Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Chatel collection from Peugeot is attributed with Scandinavian natural wooden shades in a minimalistic yet suave craftsmanship. This versatile brine mate in walnut finish with a height of 21 cm and wild cherry tint is a brilliant addition in household dining spaces, bars or pro-kitchens to add an appealing saline twist to bland foods & drinks.
The stupendous mill is delineated with following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding dry salts
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- Beech wood body in subtle wild cherry and brushed stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 21 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel & wood
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Chatel Salt Mill in Wild Cherry – 21 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.