Peugeot Chaumont Salt Mill Acrylic
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Chaumont collection from Peugeot illustrates the archetypal inspiration from French commune known for its specialty cheese and historic significance associated with Marne River. The see through mill in acrylic measures 16 cm and perfectly completes a dining space with coordinating pepper mill when placed on Peugeot’s Linea acrylic mill tray to add a saline twist to drinks and bland foods.
The stupendous mill is delineated with following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding only dry salts
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Transpicuous acrylic body and stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- PEFC certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 16 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Acrylic & stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Chaumont Salt Mill – 16 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.