Peugeot Cottage-ivory Salt Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Cottage collection from Peugeot is inspired from plush pastel decors, subdues nuances, coruscating chic living in country side cottages to relish a luxurious milieu. This glossy tinted mill perfectly complements a vintage countryside dining space when paired with a purple or grey pepper mill to serve specialty salts for bland foods.
The slender exterior delineates fine craftsmanship with following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding dry salts
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tighten brass nut atop to set grinds coarseness
- Beech wood body in elegant ivory and brushed brass vermeil accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 22 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel, wood & brass
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Cottage Salt Mill – 22 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.