Peugeot Cottage-violine Pepper Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Cottage collection from Peugeot is inspired from plush pastel decors, subdues nuances, coruscating chic living in country side cottages to relish a luxurious milieu. This mill represented by glossy modish touches in carmine-azure fusions with dark brass epoch nut atop is perfect dining table companion to sprinkle a peppery dash on succulent steak or hot stew.
The slender accessory in purple hues is delineated with following features:
- Contrived for grinding pepper from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tighten brass nut atop to set grinds coarseness
- Beech wood body in purple hues and brushed brass vermeil accents with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 22 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel, wood & brass
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Cottage Pepper Mill – 22 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.