Peugeot Fidji-wild Cherry Salt Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Fidgi collection from Peugeot features accessories crafted for culinary appurtenance with striking & splendid fusion of stainless steel & beech wood in contrasts. This mill is crafted with par-perfection to add saline twists in drinks, salads or meats in coarse as well as fine textures. With 20 cm height, it is an absolutely versatile brine mate in for bars, household kitchens or extended family dining tables.
The stupendous mill is delineated with following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding dry salts only
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- Beech wood body in pure dark carmine tints and brushed stainless steel top with permanent markings
- PEFC wooden certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 20 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Stainless steel & wood
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Fidgi Salt Mill in Cherry Stain – 20 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.