Peugeot Kara-Acrylic Pepper Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Peugeot’s Kara collection displays mills archetypal to buoyant water bodies such as icebergs deeming a chiseled touch on clear acrylic. The 15 cm pepper mill is suitable for personal or pro-restaurant dining space to sprinkle a dash of aromatic spicy peppers for an enhanced flavor to relish upon. Place the mill on Linea tray for a perfectly complementing a dining table.
The stupendous mill is delineated with following features:
- Designed for grinding pepper from coarse to fine textures for tangy sauces, marinades, gravies or to sprinkle on salubrious salads, half fry eggs, pastas & other dishes
- Can be used for grinding Peruvian pepper, Cayenne pepper, White & Black peppers as well as Guinea pepper
- Dual helical row of teeth to guide & hold peppercorns for an aromatic & piquant grind
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Clear acrylic body and brushed stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- PEFC certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 15 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Acrylic & Stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Kara Pepper Mill – 15 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.