Peugeot Kara-Acrylic Salt Mill
Peugeot, founded in 1810 by visionary Armand Peugeot stepped initially in the production of coffee mills & bicycles. In later decades, brand was globally acclaimed as renowned French automobile giant pioneering in sports cars & other vehicles. Spice grinding mills from Peugeot are masterpieces enchanting aesthetics and tenet for finest detailing of grinding mechanisms.
Peugeot’s Kara collection displays mills archetypal to buoyant water bodies such as icebergs deeming a chiseled touch on clear acrylic. The coordinating brine mate to complete a set with pepper mill & Linea acrylic tray is a versatile addition to any dining space for adding a generous saline twist to drinks or bland foods for enhanced palatability as per customized preferences.
The stupendous salt mill is delineated with following features:
- Designed for grinding salts from finer to coarse granules as per personal preferences for sprinkling on salads, half-fry omelets, grilled meats and to garnish bruschetta or salt-crusted meats & fish
- Can be used for grinding sea salts, kosher salt, grey salt, fleur de sel, coarse salt, finishing salt & others
- Rust-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism for grinding only dry salts
- Impressive & stellar lightweight design for added convenience
- Clear acrylic body and brushed stainless steel accents with permanent markings
- Tighten steel knob atop to set grinds coarseness
- PEFC certification & lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 15 cm (Height)
- Material Used: Acrylic & Stainless steel
Tips for Use:
- Never use abrasive cleaners on mill's exterior to prevent scratches
- Do not keep the mill near ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Follow instruction booklet for assembling and manual cleaning
Peugeot Kara Salt Mill – 15 cm is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.